MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
- In a bowl, sift together all purpose flour, cocoa, baking powder and soda.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla essence.
- Add evaporated milk and flour mixture gradually, continue beating using low speed until done and fully incorporated. Scrape the sides with a cake spatula.
- Pour batter in a 20cm lined cake tin, bake for 45 minutes at 170C. (oven temp may vary)
- The cake is done when a skewer or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.