Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stripe Wallpaper - Pink & Peach Colour








Stripe pattern simple geometrical figure that has no width or depth and starts at point and ends at another. But in the world of art and design,Stripe pattern, can make a powerful and impressive factor to your design. With the use of other elements like color, structure of the line and creativity, of course, lines can go a significant distance in enhancing an art.

Turqoise & Pink Stripe Pattern
Red Pink & Red Black Stripe Pattern
Lavender purple Stripe Pattern
 Forest Stripe Pattern &  Olivegreen
Pink Peach Part1 and Part2
Pastel Colour Part1 And Part2



1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...